What are your plans for Valentine’s Day ?
They say that French is a romantic language… And we argue that nothing tops spending Valentine’s Day in the French metropolis of North America.
Since the beginning of January, Montreal has been boasting red hearts and cupids for the upcoming celebration of love on February 14. If you are looking for the perfect hotel to enjoy yourself with your better half, have a look at the suggestions that we have for you.
4 Hotels To Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Montreal
Chic and luxurious, this fabulous boutique hotel located in heart of the Old Montreal is completely renovated. You and your loved one will enjoy a comfortable and romantic evening here… more info
The Valentine’s Day package ($355/night) includes :
- one night in a Deluxe Suite
- 4-course Valentine’s Day dinner served in the comfort of your suite or at “Sinclair” restaurant (alcohol not included)
- continental breakfast at “Sinclair” restaurant
This package is available February 14th and 18th.
Why not experience the royal lifestyle for a night? This magnificent hotel is known to nail every details and for its great customer service. The ‘Inspiration’ package is valid throughout the month of February. By the way, did you know that some have been inspired to propose to their girl while staying at the St-James? … more info
The Valentine’s Day package (available February 10th to 14th) includes:
- one night in a luxury room
- a Valentine’s menu (5 services) served at “XO Le Restaurant” for 2 people
- sweet “In-Room” welcome amenities: Valentine Chocolates and half bottle of sparkling wine
- complimentary Valet Service
- late departure at 2pm
The price depends on the luxury suite: Deluxe Room – $525 per night / Junior Suite – C$625 per night / Executive Suite – C$825 per night
The Crystal is a great example of luxury. It features a modern and stylish decor with classy and subtle accents. The hotel has been renowned for the magnificent view of Montreal it boasts since 2008… more info
The Romance package includes:
- one night stay in a Superior, Premium, Deluxe or Executive suite
- rose petals and fine chocolates in your Suite
- two Signature cocktails at the Bar La Coupole
- two breakfasts in your Suite
- late checkout until 3 p.m.
- a $25 gift card at Amerispa applicable on treatments at regular price.
The price depends on room and the length of stay (from $369 per night).
Treat yourself to a stay in a New York style design boutique hotel at an affordable rate at the hotel Zero1. Great location, nearby the Old Montreal where romantic walks are a must. The hotel has an affordable Valentine’s Day package… more info
The Valentine’s day package includes:
- one night at Hotel ZERO1
- breakfast for two, served in our restaurant
- a mini bottle of POP Champagne
- a late check-out until 1pm.
- An option including our Valentine’s Day dinner for two is also available.
Starting from $150/night for two, without dinner. Starting from $220/night for two, including 2 Valentine’s Day dinner.