5 hotels to book for the Montreal 2015 F1 Grand Prix
Montreal’s Formula 1 Grand Prix is coming soon!
On June 5th, 6th and 7th, the best pilotes of F1 will race against each other on the Gilles-Villeneuve Circuit.This international event attracts a lot of visitors every year. Better hurry to make sure that you’ll find a good place to stay at during the F1 weekend. Do you need help to decide where to stay?
Here is our selection of 5 of the best hotels in Montreal:
A luxurious and very confortable hotel located in the Old Montreal.The pool has a glass bottom that gives on the lobby of the hotel.
Design and contemporary, the W offers luxury and comfort in a trendy atmostphere.
Modern and refined, Montreal’s Sofitel is the perfect place to experience the French art de vivre. Also nearby Crescent St
comfort, luxury and great costumer service for this centrally located high-end hotel.
A high-end boutique hotel known for its great customer service and decent price point. Ideally located close to Crescent St.
Pratical Information F1 Grand Prix:
Where: On Saint Helen’s Island, at the Jean Drapeau Park
How to get there:
– By subway : from the Berri-UQAM metro station, take the yellow line and get off at the Jean Drapeau station.
– On the island: walk for 15 min or take the bus line 167
How much are the tickets ?
Ticket price vary based on date and siting:
– For the entire weekend, the tickets go between $165 and $543
– Friday general admission: $66
– Saturday general admission: $95
– Sunday general admission: $133
For more information on Montreal’s 2015 Grand Prix: https://www.grandprixmontreal.com/